3.04.2008

Rough First Day since Transition Week

Well, no blender yet, so I had to chew lots today. I accomplished what I wanted to for breakfast and lunch (mostly raw), but I knew that I would eat cooked for dinner. It was a lot harder than I thought. Mainly because my salad dressing was horrid and I did not have stevia to sweeten the tea. Pretty happy though. I know I had lots of snacks today because I have the "throw-up" issue. I also had a tablet (in halves) of glucose today to also prevent the issue. Went to Whole Foods and stocked up. Looking forward to tomorrow, which is really today (3:49 am). I just ate a granny smith apple, it was organic. Trying to go that route more. I know I am not supposed to mix fruit & vegetable, but had to for lunch to get tea & bitter salad down. Already notice that I need to drink lots of lots of more water. The cell food makes it very bitter, so I am drinking less cell food and more plain aqua.

Exercise: 20 minutes of yoga

Breakfast
Lemon & Water
Granola & Yogurt

Snack
Baby carrots

Lunch
Baby spinach & Mixed field greens
fenugreek tea (totally nasty)
1/2 tangerine
water

Snack
Curves granola bar

Dinner
small bowl of turkey chili with tortilla chips

Snack
Vegan chips

No comments: