8.26.2006

August 22

Cheers
Current mood: pensive

Listening: Charlotte Church - Tissues and Issues (Why did I buy this album???!!!!)
Listening now: Bill Evans - Portrait in Jazz

To venture causes anxiety. Not to venture is to lose oneself. - Kierkegaard

Things that made me laugh out loud with unabbreviated glee:
1. Taking a bath on a hot, rainy day with the window open and the rain is hitting me through the screen in the window.
2. Watching my two cats fight...it is like a kung fu movie...a really bad one.
3. I hate to admit this, but I love that stupid AFV show. Something about people falling down just puts me in stitches.
4. Searching in the fridge and finding the last can of husband's Diet Mt. Dew.
5. Wrapping myself in new bedding with the air conditioner going full blast.
6. Watching my friends do dumbass impressions of each other. LOL
7. Waking up and realizing it is Saturday morning and not Monday like I thought.
8. Having husband yell because Aja (chihuahua) pooted under the covers.
9. Having completely insane conversations with my family (mom, dad, brother & husband)...a list of topics to follow later.

No comments: