8.26.2006

August 24

Ear Ache, Office Politics & Buddha
Current mood: sore

Listening: Nina Simone - The Essential Nina Simone

First of all, I have a terrible ear ache. The kind that makes you wince when you move your jaw.

Secondly, of all things I hate, I believe office politics are the worst. I work in an office of about 30 people with hundreds of volunteers coming in and out everyday. Someone is always upset about something...the silliest things really. Here are some examples:

1. A is mad at B because B told C something before D had a chance to tell A.

2. Dog is upset because Cat told Mouse to do something and Mouse works for Dog, not Cat! Cat thinks Dog is stupid and runs to tell Cow. Cow can not keep her mouth shut, so she tells Sheep, Turkey, Wolf and Snake. Dog is then mad at Cow because Snake told Dog what Cow said.

I believe you get the drift of what I am talking about.

Finally, enjoy the picture of buddha. I do not understand why you have to right-click on the pictures in the blog and click on view picture to see them. It is rather inconvenient.

Have a wonderful night. I am loopy now since I have taken a pain killer.

No comments: